2012 Fall Conference ~ Gifted Lives: Engaged, Enlightened, Empowered
Students said . . .
· I now have a plan to make sure my needs are met
· This was really valuable because I learned more about how gifted people have special needs.
· I liked coming here and would like to come again in the future.
· I will go to school on Monday as a new person . . . I think
· I don’t know where I would have learned the things I learned today, if I wasn’t here today
Parents and Teachers said . . .
· This was encouraging, empowering, fun.
· The learner surveys were the most interesting to me.
· Valuable for me and my child too.
· Since we’re from a small school this helped normalize giftedness somewhat.
· Good goal building skills for kids.
· It is useful to have these concrete steps/guidelines for kids to self-advocate.
For more information see 4 Simples Steps to Self-Advocacy
2012 Conference Registration rates:
Full 2-day conference Early* Regular
WATG member** $235 (Early Bird) $255 (Regular)
Non-member $310 (Early Bird) $330 (Regular)
One day only:
WATG member** $160 (Early Bird) $170 (Regular)
Non-member $200 (Early Bird $210 (Regular)
Early Bird is by September 14, 2012.
Special rates: $50/day
Full time college student
Thursday Pre-Conference Sessions: $65
UW-Whitewater Credit Information